- The easy to use locking handle holds these Cargo Gates securely in place
- The design allows the Cargo Gates to be positioned anywhere in the truck bed
- Works with most TOP MOUNTED tonneau covers
(please verify measurements for use with tonneau covers)
- Must have access to side rails for accurate fit
- Works with bedliners, bedrugs, or with pickup beds with no bedliner
- 4 Models are designed to fit virtually every truck
- All Cargo Gates are made from heavy-duty plastic, anodized aluminum, and stainless steel components It adjusts and installs quick and easy. It's the easiest way to keep your load secure
- Not available for flare/step side trucks
Does the Loading Zone Cargo Gate Work With Tonneau Covers?
The Loading Zone cargo gate will work on almost all top mounted systems. As long as the Loading Zone cargo gate has the ability to make contact with the side rails, without interference with the cover.
The Loading Zone cargo gate will hold up to a 65-pound static load. It was designed to hold items against the firewall or tailgate in a snug position. This way you can be sure that your cargo is safely secured at all times and arrives intact.
Are Tools Required?
No tools are needed for installation, and it only takes a few minutes. You simply lift the locking handle, adjust the landing posts to the nominal width of the truck bed via the locating pins, and push the Loading Zone cargo gate against the bed floor so the rubber feet grip. Then depress the locking handle down until it clicks. You’re done.
Does The Cargo Gate Work With Bedliners?
The Loading Zone cargo gate works with or without parallel ribbed bed liners. The rubber feet are adjustable so that they can be moved to fit between the ribs of the liner or between the ribs of the truck bed itself.
Real truck lovers, commercial cargo van users, off-roaders or fans of anything auto, be a truck hero and buy the best quality, best reviewed, best priced Loading Zone Products through Leonard Truck Accessories or visit any one of our stores in North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, Virginia, and West Virginia. Leonard Store Locator.
Since opening in 1963 Leonard Buildings and Truck Accessories' goal has always been to provide quality truck accessories at the lowest prices. Ford, Chevy, GMC, Dodge, Ram, Toyota, Nissan, Mercedes, and Nissan Truck and Van owners may disagree on which vehicle brand is better but they can all agree that Leonard Truck Accessories is the perfect place to buy your Loading Zone Cargo Gates.