Carry an Over Size Spare Tire by Utilizing Your 2" Hitch Receiver! (May interfere with back-up video and/or sensors)
This new swing-away spare tire carrier mounts to your 2" (Class III or greater) receiver in minutes. The HitchGate is perfect for SUVs, Jeeps, vans and pickup trucks. It opens wide to allow full access to the vehicle's cargo space. This tough universal tire carrier allows you to carry up to a 40" spare tire while maintaining the vehicle's ground clearance, cargo space, and minimal change to your departure angles. The HitchGate simply slides directly into your 2" tow receiver. Tighten our exclusive "Wedge Lock" draw bolt, install your hitch cross pin and you're ready to go!
- MIG welded tubular construction - 2" diameter heavy wall steel tube combined with 2"x4" and 2"x3" heavy wall cross braces for the ultimate in durability and an aggressive off-road look.
- Every HitchGate is powder coated with black polyester semi-gloss and is equipped with zinc plated hardware for long lasting performance in extreme conditions.
- Grade 8 high-strength bolts
- Single latching pin with high shear strength rating to ensure your TireGate stays on and in place when you need it to most.
- Unique Wedge Lock system to prevent movement or rocking inside the hitch.
- 150 lb cargo capacity
- Available Lug Patterns
- Theft resistant
- Made in the USA - To maintain the highest level of quality and craftsmanship, all products are designed and fabricated in the United States.
- Our innovative design is engineered to maximize your truck's cargo space while maintaining the level of quality that you won't find on any other hitch carrier product.
- Available for most vehicle makes and models with 2" receivers.
- Ready to install a Hi-Lift jack with optional bolt kit (p/n: HL60000).
- Lighted license plate relocation kit available (p/n: LPR25676).
- This product meets the requirements for a SAE Class IV coupling classification. Max. vertical tongue weight of this product is 750 lbs. Maximum towing weight attached to this product is 7500 lbs.