- Sleep off the ground in the comfort of your own vehicle
- Tent Dimensions: 8' L x 8' W x 7.2' H
- Tent sleeps (4) adults and vehicle cargo area sleeps (2) adults
- Water resistant fabric with tape sealed seams (PU 2000mm)
- Vehicle sleeve attaches to any size SUV, minivan, wagon, or pick-up truck with cap
- PE bathtub floor; no ground tarp required
- Includes: tent, rainfly, and carry bag with sewn-in set up guide
The Rightline Gear SUV Tent lets you sleep off the ground in the comfort of your own vehicle. The tent connects to the back of most any size SUV, minivan, wagon, or pick-up truck with a cap. Large size "no-see-um" mesh windows and doors have storm covers that can be closed for privacy. The SUV Tent features (2) gear pockets, a lantern hanging hook, and glow-in-the-dark zipper pulls. The vehicle sleeve easily disconnects, allowing you to leave the tent behind as you go about the day's adventures.
The adjustable nature of the vehicle sleeve allows the tent to connect to the back of any SUV, minivan, crossover, wagon, Jeep Wrangler hard top, or pick-up truck with cap, WITH or WITHOUT a roof rack. The tent works for vehicles with a rear hatch door or rear barn doors.
Simply tie up the vehicle sleeve with the dowel and loop fasteners. Use the back of your vehicle as a sleeping area, for storage, or to power electronic devices. Use the SUV Tent as a changing room or as a sleeping area for family or friends.