- Dual-Flo piston design creates flow on both the push and pull strokes to maximize flow rates
- Pump delivers up to 50 gallons per 100 stroke cycles (push/pull)
- Versatile 2-position handle is ideal for both high-flow and low-flow applications, allowing you to change increments from quarts to pints
- Includes 3/4in. x 8ft. static wire grounded nitrile hose, metal nozzle and 15in. to 40in. adjustable 2-pc. suction pipe
- Handle lock deters fluid theft
- 2" NPT Mounting
The HP-100 Dual Flo Hand Pump is a premium hand pump that is reliable and versatile. For high-volume fuel transfer, use the high handle position: the HP-100 generates twice the flow of any other hand pump. For heavier fluids or for easier pumping, use the second stroke setting. In either handle position, expect economical, trouble-free operation Dual-Flo Piston Hand Pump for use with fuel. This pump fits a 2 inch NPT bung. Includes 3/4 in. x 8 ft. (2.4 m) Buna-N hose, thermoplastic nozzle, and adjustable suction pipe with static wire hose and metal spout.