- High Quality Low Side Toolboxes by Buyers Products
- Heavy Duty .056" thick diamond tread aluminum
- Available in black powder coat or natural brite silver.
- Easy access with dual lid assisting gas shocks
- Center mounted locking stainless steel paddle latch
- Includes tray and dividers and mounting hardware
- Fits full size pickups with 6-1/2' and 8' beds
Buyers Products Low Side Mount toolboxes can transform your pickup truck into a mini-utility bodied truck. Buy a pair and access tools and equipment form either side of the truck. Add a crossover box and carry virtually any tool you might need to get the job done.
Measure carefully and you can combine a full ladder rack or headache rack with these side toolboxes for even more utility. Equipped with support legs so you won't stress your truck bed's side rails you can still make use of the area between your wheel wells for 48" wide cargo.
Ease of use comes from a bevel-edged lid that opens easily and is kept in place by two powerful gas-assisted struts. The truck box is designed to fit full size pickups with beds ranging from 6.5 ft to 8 ft. The locking, stainless steel paddle latch helps keep out weather and theft.
These are lightweight truck boxes that can haul heavy loads and to keep you organized each tool box comes with a removable tray and dividers to keep contents in place.
What You Need To Know:
- Some drilling is required
- Support legs are included
- Consider stake pocket holes when choosing length
- Can work in combination with a crossover box
- Compression latches pull the door tightly against the seal while locking.
- The full perimeter, automotive style, D-Bulb seal is replaceable
- The standard bulb seal is the style used by auto and truck manufacturers. It compresses easily but conforms to surface variations and stays pliable longer than solid rubber seals.
- Will work with under-the-rail bedliners but over-the-rail liners would have to be modified.
Avoid costly returns, measure your truck bed before ordering .(How To Measure Your Truck Bed for a Low Side Tool Box)
If you have fitment questions please contact us
Tool Box Measurements
|1721010 ||Black ||46 ||13 ||6 ||16 ||10.5 ||47 ||17 || 3.4|
|1711010 ||Silver ||46 ||13 ||6 ||16 ||10.5 ||47 ||17 || 3.4 |
|1721020 ||Black ||55 ||13 ||6 ||16 ||10.5 ||56 ||17 || 4|
|1711020 ||Silver ||55 ||13 ||6 ||16 ||10.5 ||56 ||17 || 4 |
|1721025 ||Black ||69 ||13 ||6 ||16 ||10.5 ||70 ||17 || 5.2|
|1711025 ||Silver ||69 ||13 ||6 ||16 ||10.5 ||70 ||17 || 5.2 |
|1721030 ||Black ||86 ||13 ||6 ||16 ||10.5 ||87 ||17 || 6.3|
|1711030 ||Silver ||86 ||13 ||6 ||16 ||10.5 ||87 ||17 || 6.3 |
Buy the best quality, best reviewed, best priced Buyers Lo-Side Aluminum Toolboxes through Leonard Accessories or visit any one of our stores in North Carolina , South Carolina , Tennessee , Virginia and West Virginia . Leonard Store Locator .
Since opening in 1963 Leonard Buildings and Truck Accessories' goal has always been to provide quality truck accessories at the lowest prices. Ford, Chevy, GMC, Dodge, Ram, Nissan, Honda, Jeep and Toyota Truck owners may disagree on which vehicle brand is better but they can all agree that Leonard Truck Accessories is the perfect place to buy your Buyers Lo-Side Aluminum Toolboxes.
See more products in Truck Tool Boxes
> Low Side Boxes