Your Husky Liners WeatherBeater Floor Liners Will Ship Free to You With These Features:
- Flexible but strong rubberized material - TPO Thermoplastic construction.
- WeatherBeater Floor Liners won't crack in the cold or deform in the heat.
- They are resistant to damage from chemicals and most debris.
- Laser measuring ensures a perfect fit.
- The WeatherBeater's "Form-Fit Edge" protects your carpet along the sides.
- Husky's STA-PUT Nibs and Cleats hold each mat firmly in place.
- Color choices in black, grey, or tan.
- Made in the USA and backed by a Limited lifetime warranty
Before We Tell You How Great These Floor Mats Are - Let's Go Over The Choices You Have Available For Purchase Here:
- WeatherBeater floor liners listed here are all black. For tan WeatherBeaters go here and for grey WeatherBeaters go here. Not all applications are available in all colors.
- Part numbers that begin a '9' are 1st and 2nd row sets. Sets may offer a savings over purchasing each liner separately but they are not available for all applications. On some trucks the rear mat in the set may differ from the rear mat that's sold separately. On the Silverado, for examaple, the individual rear mat will go under the rear seat and cover the storage area where the rear mat in the set just covers the footwell area.
- Part numbers that begin with a '1' are 1st row, 2nd row, or 3rd row - sold individully.
- Part numbers that begin with a '2' or a '4' are cargo area or trunk liners. These are always sold separately.
- Part numbers that begin with an '8' are "center hump mats". These are typically for trucks that have no floor shifter on the center hump.
- Most of all, if you have any questions please contact us before ordering and we will make sure you get the proper mats.
The Next Level Of Carpet Protection - Husky Liners' WeatherBeater floor mats are toughest floor protection available today. Not only will WeatherBeaters protect your carpet from mud, dirt, and gritty debris but they are also resistant to gasoline, oil and battery acid.
Laser Measured - Husky uses sophisticated, laser measuring and modeling to get a perfect picture of your truck, car or SUV's floor and its unique contours including up along the door sill and center hump. Since the fit is a perfect match installation is a snap. The final result is a floor mat that fits tightly and acts as a container trapping dirt and liquids within the floor liner itself.
Easy and Easier - It might take you longer to open the shipping box than actually installing your mats. Just remove the old mats and drop in your new WeatherBeaters and if your vehicle has mat retention posts your new WeatherBeater will snap right on to them. What's even easier than installation is clean-up. Remove your mats, hose them off, let them dry and re-install.
What You Need To Know:
- You can purchase front, rear (some applications are only available in front and rear sets) and cargo areas separately.
- Some applications may have limited color choices
- Seat and Console Configuration may affect fit see product notes before ordering
- Avoid return fees please contact us if you have questions before ordering
Real truck lovers, commercial cargo van users, off-roaders, or fans of anything auto, be a truck hero and buy the best quality, best-reviewed, best priced Husky Automotive Products through Leonard Truck Accessories or visit any one of our stores in North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, Virginia, and West Virginia. Leonard Store Locator .
Since opening in 1963 Leonard Buildings and Truck Accessories' goal has always been to provide quality truck accessories at the lowest prices. Ford, Chevy, GMC, Dodge, Ram, Nissan, Honda, Jeep and Toyota Truck owners may disagree on which vehicle brand is better but they can all agree that Leonard Truck Accessories is the perfect place to buy your Black WeatherBeater Floor Liners.
See more products in Interior Truck Accessories > Floor Mats & Liners