DOMINATOR Hitch Step Features
- A full 36" step on the top and a drop down step below
- The design matches the DOMINATOR series nerf bars
- Fits all 2" receivers factory or aftermarket.
- An Anti-Rattle device is included.
- Comes with a black storage bag
- Textured Matte Black carries a 5 year Limited Warranty
- Polished stainless steel carries a Limited Lifetime Warranty
The Dominator Hitch step is an universal step for most 2" Class III hitch receivers. Designed to match the DOMINATOR nerf bar styling its unique dual step for hard-to-reach storage areas makes access to racks and truck beds easier than ever. Simple Installation takes only a few minutes and removal is just as easy. A side benefit is a little extra protection to your vehicles bumper from dents, dings and scuffs from minor impacts. An anti-rattle device and a convenient black storage bag are included.
What You Need To Know:
- The top step has a molded plastic pad
- The bottom step has the same metal step as the DOMINATOR nerf bars.
- The step is 36" long and may interfere with some rear facing exhaust outlets
- Consider a locking hitch pin (sold separately) to prevent theft of your Hitch Step
- Go Rhino has earned the prestigious ISO9001 certification*
- Leonard Accessories is a direct distributor of Go Rhino products
Real truck lovers and off-roaders buy the best quality, best reviewed, best priced Go Rhino DOMINATOR Hitch Steps products through Leonard Accessories or visit any one of our stores in North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, Virginia and West Virginia. Leonard Store Locator.
Since opening in 1963 Leonard Buildings and Truck Accessories' goal has always been to provide quality truck accessories at the lowest prices. Ford, Chevy, GMC, Dodge, Ram, Nissan, Honda, Jeep and Toyota Truck owners may disagree on which vehicle brand is better but they can all agree that Leonard Truck Accessories is the perfect place to buy your Go Rhino DOMINATOR Hitch Steps.
*We monitor, document, and inspect every part and every process, and as a result, have earned the prestigious ISO9001 certification that is your assurance of consistent quality and commitment to excellence. The ISO (International Organization for Standardization) is the world's largest developer of international standards. These standards give state of-the-art specifications for products and services. The ISO was created to provide assurance to consumers that they are being provided great products and services while also making the industry more effective and efficient.
See more products in Nerf Bars > Truck Steps