The Go Rhino D1 Rock Rail Mounted Slider With Drop Step Features
- Full Length Slider with Full Length Drop Down Step
- Works great on vehicles with lift kits or oversized tires
- Adds rocker panel protection from trail debris
- No-drill installation uses OEM step and rock rail mount locations
- Black Powder coat Finish carries a 5 Year Limited Warranty
If your JEEP does double duty as a daily driver with occasional off-road use these Dominator Side Steps are a perfect addition. The Dominator D1 is especially designed with a dropped stepping area for use with Jeep JL's that are lifted, have oversized tires or both. Constructed of HD, powder coated, steel tubing and a metal mesh stepping plate. That metal mesh stepping area allows mud and debris to fall through so footing is more secure when on the trail. With the Go Rhino Dominator D1 for your JEEP JL you get the protection of a rocker rail and the convenience of a running board or nerf bar all in one.
What You Need To Know:
- The D1 requires no drilling to install
- Brackets and related hardware are included
- Installs using factory step and rock rail mounting points
- There are two non-drop step Dominator sliders available the Dominator DS and Dominator DSS
- Leonard Accessories is a Direct Distributor of Go Rhino Products
- Go Rhino has earned the prestigious ISO9001 certification*
Real truck lovers and off-roaders buy the best quality, best reviewed, best priced Go Rhino DOMINATOR D1 Side Steps and JEEP accessories through Leonard Accessories or visit any one of our stores in North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, Virginia and West Virginia. Leonard Store Locator.
Since opening in 1963 Leonard Buildings and Truck Accessories' goal has always been to provide quality truck accessories at the lowest prices. Ford, Chevy, GMC, Dodge, Ram, Nissan, Honda, Jeep and Toyota Truck owners may disagree on which vehicle brand is better but they can all agree that Leonard Truck Accessories is the perfect place to buy your Go Rhino DOMINATOR D1 Slider Rock Rail Side Steps.
*Go Rhino documents and inspects every part and every process, as a result, they have earned the prestigious ISO9001 certification that is your assurance of consistent quality and commitment to excellence. The ISO (International Organization for Standardization) is the world's largest developer of international standards. These standards give state of-the-art specifications for products and services. The ISO was created to provide assurance to consumers that they are being provided great products and services while also making the industry more effective and efficient.