- Big 1 5/8" Diameter .083" Wall High Tensile Strength Steel Tubing.
- Provides Plenty Of Strength Without Excessive Weight.
- 1000 Lb. Cargo Capacitynationwide
- Lifetime Frame Warranty
- 5" Swaged Joints Provide Double Strength And Clean Look
- Yellow Zinc Plated Grade 5 Fasteners For Added Strength And Corrosion Resistance
- Premium Powdercoat Finish
- Fve Stage Metal Pre-Treatment
- Marine Grade Powder Coat Finish Specially Formulated To Resist Corrosion And Abrasion
- Will Not Fade Or Dull
- Available In Gloss Black
- Quick Release Rear Crossbar Accomodates Tall Loads
- Rear Grab Loops Make It Easy To Climb Up Into Truck Bed
- Rack Removes Easily With 4 Bolts
- Easy To Assemble/Install - Perfect For The Do-It-Yourselfer
If you carry ladders or moderate loads of construction materials, the medium-duty Pro III is a perfect choice. It's constructed with high strength 1 5/8" round steel tubing, extra strong swaged joints, and a premium powder coat finish making it the best full length rack value on the market. All Pro III racks are constructed with the same Kargo Master industrial quality methods and materials that have set the standard of the industry for over 32 years.
Pro II or Pro III If you intend to carry heavy loads of construction materials, we recommend the heavier duty Pro II (made with 2" dia. tubes). If you intend to carry long ladders, PVC pipes, or moderate loads of lumber, the Pro III (made with 1 5/8" dia. tubes) will do the job superbly with a lower price tag. Before making your own rack or buying a locally made weld shop job, please check out the Pro III. For about the same money, you will get a lot more style, durability and function.
The Pro III front bar overhangs the cab of all trucks except extended/crew cab long bed trucks. If you prefer the look and function of a longer rack, go with the Pro II.
Easily assembled with yellow zinc grade 5 fasteners once installed it can be removed by unfastening only 4 bolts and the long lasting black powder coat finish will not fade or dull. Full 17? long pre-drilled foot plates ensure the cargo rack is securely fastened to your truck bed. Convenient T-Bolts are included to minimize the need to drill your truck bed. The Rear Takeout Bar is designed to be removed without any tools to allow clearance for storing large objects or cargo. Rigid side channel rails are designed with a handy grab that loops at the back of the truck. The Kargo Master Pro III Series Truck Rack is a high quality rack that comes with an affordable price tag.
Pro III Truck Racks are available for all Full, Mid, and Mini trucks, standard and extended/crew cab style's with bed lengths of 60"-90"
Will not fit step side trucks.
Ford, Chevy, GMC, Dodge, Ram, Nissan, Honda and Toyota Truck owners may disagree on which brand is better but they all agree that Leonard Truck Accessories is the perfect place to buy your Kargo Master Ladder and Truck Racks. At Leonard's we strive to provide quality truck accessories at the lowest price. Don't just buy any cheap racks for your pickup truck. Get top quality, value priced truck accessories through Leonard Truck Accessories.