RDS Rectangular Transfer Tank and Toolbox Combo With 12V Electric Pump Features:
- A DOT-approved tank can be used to transport diesel, gasoline, or aviation fuel.
- Includes 12V Electric Pump
- No-Rust 0.125" thick heavy-duty aluminum construction.
- Diamond Plate Aluminum keeps fuel from being contaminated from internal corrosion.
- Fully welded seams and 100% pressure tested for leaks.
- Internal built-in baffles reduce sloshing and weight transfer.
- DOT Approved rollover safety valve (vent).
- Includes 3/8" FTP drain plug and 3/8"cCoupling for pick up.
- Your choice of a GPI 8 or 15 GPM 12 V Electric Pump.
- A lid that's reinforced with welded lid braces.
- 2 gas filled lift cylinders assist in opening and holding open the toolbox lid
- 2 stainless steel paddle opening handles, 1 locking.
- Paddles are linked together so the lid can be opened from either side
- Tank and toolbox Made in The USA.
GPI Pump Features:
- 12V Explosion proof motor
- 10' Hose
- Easy to install and remove spin collar
- Unleaded style nozzle
- Manual shut-off nozzle (Automatic available in 15 GPM at an extra cost)
- Use with gasoline (up to 15% alcohol blends such as E15), diesel fuel (up to 20% bio-diesel blends such as B20) and kerosene
It Pays To Buy The Best - On some things, quality and experience should be your first consideration. RDS has been building aluminum transfer and auxiliary tanks for over 45 years. RDS products build quality meets DOT's stringent standards and DOT certification is not a one-time thing. Facilities and construction techniques are constantly monitored and must be maintained to keep the certification. Thick 1/8" aluminum, continuously welded seams, and pressure testing for leaks are all part of the RDS manufacturing process.
A Tank is Not Just a Tank - The tank and toolbox combo listed here is considered a transfer tank. In the fuel tank world, a "Transfer Tank" is one that's used with a pump attached to fuel equipment or vehicles other than the vehicle carrying the tank. However, there's no rule against refueling the truck carrying the tank. The main thing is that the tank is not part of the truck's own fuel system. Tanks that are integrated into the truck's factory fuel system are called generally referred to as "Auxiliary Tanks". RDS transfer tanks are legal for diesel, gasoline, and aviation fuel. However, they cannot be used as auxiliary tanks for flammable liquids like gasoline . Flammable liquids cannot legally or safely be gravity fed into the truck's existing fuel system.
Big Brother is Watching - The DOT has some specific rules about carrying diesel fuel or gasoline. RDS Transfer Tanks are DOT certified for transferring diesel, gasoline, or aviation fuel. However, laws will vary from State to State - so we STRONGLY suggest that local and state level ordinances be reviewed before the purchase of a transfer or auxiliary tank.
You Do Have Some Work To Do - RDS offers many different configurations, capacities, and shapes but measuring the area you intend to mount your tank is the only way to correctly choose the right tank for your truck. Use our guide "How to Measure Your Truck Bed for a Transfer or Auxiliary Tank"
What You Need To Know:
Tank and Toolbox Measurements in Inches
|73615 ||Brite ||52 ||21 ||55 ||30 ||13.25 ||44 || 8 GPM |
|73955 ||Brite ||52 ||21 ||55 ||30 ||13.25 ||44 ||15 GPM|
|73326 ||Brite ||60 ||22.75 ||55 ||20 ||10 ||44 || 8 GPM|
|73851 ||Brite ||70 ||20.25 ||55 ||30 ||10 ||44 || 8 GPM|
|73956 ||Brite ||70 ||20.25 ||55 ||30 ||10 ||44 ||15 GPM|
|73855 ||Brite ||90 ||23.25 ||55 ||30 ||10 ||44 || 8 GPM |
|73960 ||Brite ||90 ||23.25 ||55 ||30 ||10 ||44 ||15 GPM |
Real truck lovers, off-roaders or fans of anything auto, be a truck hero and buy the best quality, best reviewed, best priced RDS Aluminum products through Leonard Truck Accessories or visit any one of our stores in North Carolina , South Carolina, Tennessee, Virginia and West Virginia. Leonard Store Locator.
Since opening in 1963 Leonard Buildings and Truck Accessories' goal has always been to provide quality truck accessories at the lowest prices. Ford, Chevy, GMC, Dodge, Ram, Nissan, Honda, Jeep and Toyota Truck owners may disagree on which vehicle brand is better but they can all agree that Leonard Truck Accessories is the perfect place to buy your RDS Transfer Tank and Toolbox Combo with Electric GPI Pump.
See more products in Truck Tool Boxes > Fuel Transfer Tanks