Go Rhino's Safari Rack LR Series Mounts to Your Existing Cross-Bars and Features
- Cut-outs for installing 2 or 4 lights (lights not included)
- Choices of 48" or 60" in length.
- Installation hardware included for mounting onto your existing roof cross-bars.
- Raised rails on the perimeter making it ideal for use with luggage bags or straps.
- Side plates with tie down points to secure your load
- Tubular, mild steel construction
- Black textured powder coat finish with a 5 year warranty
The Go Rhino Safari Rack Cargo Basket installs over factory or aftermarket cross bars. The universal style hardware included with every Safari SR series Rack works with flat, round or oval shaped cross-bars. More than just a roof rack, the Safari SR Series "captures" your cargo within the raised front, rear and side rails. The side plate features tie down points to secure across the load and the front and rear rails restrict movement fore and aft. Perfect for carrying your luggage bag by giving it added support at the bottom. The mild, tubular steel construction makes it lightweight but strong and the black, textured, powder coat finish keeps it great looking for years.
The SR20 LR and SR40 LR Safari Cargo Basket series gives you the added benefit of 2 or 4 front facing cut-outs for installing 3" square LED lights. The SR LR Series is ready to accept your own brand of light or combination of lights as long as they are the 3" square pod style. If you prefer to purchase a the complete kit with lights check out the Safari Rack with lights included. Don't need lights? No problem, you may purchase the SR10 Safari Rack without lights or cut-outs.
What You Need To Know:
- NO Cross-Bars are included.
- You must have factory installed or aftermarket roof rack cross rails already installed to mount an SR Series cargo carrier.
- No tools are required for the safari Rack's installation
- Light openings accept only 3" square LED's
- Lights need to be hard-wired into your vehicles electrical system.
- NO light wiring harnesses or switch-gear is included
- Leonard Truck Accessories is a direct distributor for Go Rhino products.
- Go Rhino has earned the prestigious ISO9001 certification*
Real truck lovers and off-roaders buy the best quality, best reviewed, best priced Go Rhino SR LR Series Light Ready Safari Roof Racks through Leonard Accessories or visit any one of our stores in North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, Virginia and West Virginia. Leonard Store Locator.
Since opening in 1963 Leonard Buildings and Truck Accessories' goal has always been to provide quality truck accessories at the lowest prices. Ford, Chevy, GMC, Dodge, Ram, Nissan, Honda, Jeep and Toyota Truck owners may disagree on which vehicle brand is better but they can all agree that Leonard Truck Accessories is the perfect place to buy your Go Rhino SR LR Series Light Ready Safari Roof Racks .
*Go Rhino documents and inspects every part and every process, as a result, they have earned the prestigious ISO9001 certification that is your assurance of consistent quality and commitment to excellence. The ISO (International Organization for Standardization) is the world's largest developer of international standards. These standards give state of-the-art specifications for products and services. The ISO was created to provide assurance to consumers that they are being provided great products and services while also making the industry more effective and efficient.
See more products in Truck Racks > Roof Racks > Cargo Carriers