Weatherguard Transfer Tanks Cube, Rectangle and Column Style:
- Diesel or Hydraulic Fluid only
- Designed for most Full-Size Pickups
- The vented filler cap prevents excessive pressure build-up
- Interior baffle design reduces fuel movement
- ARMOR-TUF Powder Coat finish ensures years of dependability
- Industry Leading Limited Lifetime Warranty.
WEATHER GUARD Transfer tanks are engineered to provide a safe mode of transporting diesel fuel to your jobsite. Weather Guard tanks are built tough with full arc-welded, heavy 14 gauge steel construction and ARMOR-TUF powder coating in white or black. The interior baffle design reduces fuel movement and provides extra tank reinforcement. The lockable, vented filler cap prevents excessive pressure built-up and is mounted on a standard 2" threaded pipe filler neck. Installation and removal is simplified using the heavy duty lifting loops and secure plate-steel flange bed mounting points.
What You Need To Know:
- DO NOT use this transfer tank to transport, transfer or store flammables, such as gasoline.
- DO NOT use this transfer tank as an auxiliary fuel tank by connecting it to an existing fuel system.
- DO NOT use this transfer tank for fueling aircraft.
- DO NOT modify this transfer tank in any way or use it for any purpose other than its intended use.
- DO use this transfer tank only for the transport, transfer or storage of diesel fuel only.
- DO use this transfer tank only in fueling land-based motor vehicles and equipment.
- DO vent this transfer tank at all times to allow for fuel expansion and to prevent vacuum during fluid or fuel removal.
- The supplied Fuel Cap is vented
- In Full Size pick ups, two Model 357 tanks can be installed side by side giving the ability to carry diesel and hydraulic fluid in one vehicle bed.
- This transfer tank does not comply with the following specifications:
- Title 49 of the Code of Federal Regulations for the interstate transfer of flammables, explosives, hazardous materials and hazardous wastes.
- Underwriters Laboratories of Canada C142.13 requirements for transportation of flammables and combustible liquids.
These tanks may also be subject to individual state or province regulations, compliance with which is the responsibility of the owner.
- These tanks WILL NOT fit under a tonneau cover.
- The filler and cap add about 2.5" to the height dimension listed for each tank
- A transfer pump will add 8"-10" to the overall height dimension listed for each tank.
- If you need more than 1 tank or are ordering a toolbox also please contact us
- Leonard Accessories is a direct distributor for Weatherguard Products.
- If you have fitment questions - Avoid Costly Returns Please Contact Us Before Ordering
Tank Measurements in Inches. (Mounting Tabs and Lifting Rings ARE NOT Included in the Dimensions)
|357-3-01 || 45 ||23 ||22.675 ||24 || Cube |
|357-5-01 || 45 ||23 ||22.75 ||24 || Cube |
|358-3-01 ||100 ||23 ||46.25 ||24 ||Rectangular |
|358-5-01 ||100 ||23 ||46.25 ||24 ||Rectangular |
|359-3-01 || 50 ||27 ||55.1875 ||12.5 || Column |
|359-5-01 || 50 ||27 ||55.1875 ||12.5 || Column |
Buy the best quality, best reviewed, best priced Weather Guard Transfer Tanks through Leonard Accessories or visit any one of our stores in North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, Virginia and West Virginia. Leonard Store Locator.
Since opening in 1963 Leonard Buildings and Truck Accessories' goal has always been to provide quality truck accessories at the lowest prices. Ford, Chevy, GMC, Dodge, Ram, Nissan, Honda, Jeep and Toyota Truck owners may disagree on which vehicle brand is better but they can all agree that Leonard Truck Accessories is the perfect place to buy your Weather Guard Fuel Transfer Tanks.