- Fully Baffled
- Fuel Gauge is Standard
- Tank Body Weighs only 51 lbs. (60 gallon)
- Easy to Install or Remove
- .250" Nominal Wall Thickness
- No Condensation
- Tank is corrosion proof
- Free Spinning Locking Cap is Standard
- All Hardware is Zinc Plated
- Features Tie-Downs for Your Payload
- No Welds to Crack
- Nearly 200 Times Less Heat and Cold Conductive than Metal Tanks
- Convenient built-in lifting handles tank
- Mounting template and detailed instructions
- Lifetime warranty included on tank body
This 60 gallon transfer tank is made to last. Made from Titan's cross-linked polyethylene these tanks are famous for their resistance to corrosion, heat transfer and condensation while maintaining its "Like New" good looks. It includes a pre-wired 12 volt transfer pump that does approximately 8 gallons per minute (basically equivalent to standard gas stations).
The motor is UL Listed to U.S. and Canadian safety standards and comes complete with power cord, and manual nozzle. This fully baffled tank comes with a "Free Spinning" locking cap, mechanical fuel gauge, and all mounting hardware is included. The transfer tank fits most all full-sized diesel pickups regardless of bed length.
TITAN's cross-linked polyethylene (XLHDPE) in-bed tanks give you the advantages of advanced design and materials, as well as TITAN's legendary quality and durability.
Tank Measurements in Inches
Ford, Chevy, GMC, Dodge, Ram, Nissan, Honda and Toyota Truck owners may disagree on which brand is better but they all agree that Leonard Truck Accessories is the perfect place to buy your Titan Transfer and Auxiliary Fuel Tanks. At Leonard's we strive to provide quality truck accessories at the lowest price. Don't just buy any transfer fuel tank for your pickup truck. Get top quality, value priced Titan truck refueling and auxiliary tanks through Leonard Truck Accessories