- Converts A Vertical Receiver Tube Into A Ball Mount Tongue
- Vertical Shank Fits A 1-1/4" X 1-1/4" Receiver Tube Opening
- Equipped With A 3/4" Hole To Accept A Trailer Ball Shank
- 2-1/4" Drop For Precise Trailer Leveling
- CNC-Formed, Robotically Welded And Mechanically Descaled For A Perfect Fit
- Protected By A Durable Powder Coat Finish
- Made In USA
- Limited Lifetime Warranty (One-Year Finish, One-Year Parts)
The CURT vertical trailer hitch adapter is designed to turn a vertical receiver into a standard ball mount platform or horizontal receiver tube. A trailer hitch with a receiver tube that points down toward the ground is sometimes preferred on a vehicle because the hitch is then able to be completely hidden from view. With this design, a special ball mount with a vertical shank is required to all make the vehicle ready for towing a trailer or hitch-mounted accessory.
This CURT vertical receiver adapter comes with a 1-1/4" x 1-1/4" shank and features a gross trailer weight capacity of 3,500 lbs. and a tongue weight capacity of 350 lbs. It has a length of 9-1/8" and a drop of 2-1/4". CURT adapters are constructed using our quality manufacturing processes. We CNC-form each unit, weld it together using advanced robotic systems and then mechanically descale every surface to make each adapter smooth to accept a finishing coat. Our adapters receive a durable gloss black powder coat finish to give them excellent rust, chip and UV resistance.