- Fits the Chevy, Ford, GMC or Nissan Titan XD puck system
- 2-5/16" gooseneck ball installs easily with quarter-turn latch system
- Retention balls keep the shank fully locked into the hitch
- Constructed from strong, machine-forged steel alloy
- Tested for safety to meet U.S. VESC V-19 specifications
- Anchors provides a reliable connection for gooseneck safety chain hooks
- Simple, drop-in installation eliminates the need for tools
- Wide openings accept large safety chain hooks
- Anchors protected by a highly durable carbide black powder coat finish
- Heavy-duty plastic storage case keeps components on-hand whenever needed
- Rubber hole cover helps prevent corrosion and debris in gooseneck ball hole
- Limited lifetime warranty (one-year finish, one-year parts)
The CURT GM / Nissan / Ford gooseneck ball kit allows you to instantly outfit your pickup truck for gooseneck towing. The kit includes a gooseneck ball and gooseneck safety chain loops that easily drop into the factory gooseneck hitch puck system on Chevy, GMC, Ford or Nissan trucks with the 5th wheel gooseneck hitch prep package. The components also come in a durable carrying case for convenient storage when not in use.
The GM / Nissan / Ford gooseneck ball in this kit features a patented design. It is equipped with a simple lever and retainer balls that allow it to easily drop into the gooseneck hitch center puck and lock into place with a simple quarter-turn. The gooseneck ball has a 2-5/16" diameter and is rated for 30,000 lbs. GTW and 7,500 lbs. vertical load. For dependable strength and safety, the gooseneck ball is constructed from machine-forged steel alloy, finished in a polished chrome plating and thoroughly tested to U.S. VESC V-19 specifications.
Also included in this OEM puck system gooseneck hitch kit is a rubber hole cover. This cover installs with a simple friction-fit and keeps the gooseneck ball hole protected from water, dirt and debris when not in use. The components of the CURT GM / Nissan / Ford gooseneck ball kit also come in a durable storage case. This case can be reused, allowing the gooseneck ball and safety chain anchors to be easily transported and securely stored when not in use.
What You Need To Know:
- Requires Ford, GM or Nissan puck system for installation
- Includes gooseneck ball #60629
- Two safety chain anchors #60691
- Storage case and rubber hole cover
Since opening in 1963 Leonard Buildings and Truck Accessories' goal has always been to provide quality truck accessories at the lowest prices. Ford, Chevy, GMC, Dodge, Ram, Nissan, Honda, Jeep and Toyota Truck owners may disagree on which vehicle brand is better but they can all agree that Leonard Truck Accessories is the perfect place to buy your Curt Hitches Ball Mounts and Accessories.
Buy the best quality, best reviewed, best priced CURT OEM Puck Systems through Leonard Accessories or visit any one of our stores in North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, Virginia and West Virginia. Leonard Store Locator.