- Made with a vehicle-specific design for a custom fit
- Tested for safety in accordance with SAE J684
- Precisely welded for superior strength and fit
- Protected by a durable high-gloss black powder coat finish
- Co-cured in a rust-resistant liquid Bonderite coating
- Strengthened with a cast, welded, seamless collar
- Equipped with an open-back receiver for easy cleaning
- Backed by a limited lifetime warranty
- Assembled in USA
CURT class 3 trailer hitches are designed, built and tested to accommodate a wide variety of towing applications. They are used on everything from full-size cars, vans and crossovers to light-duty pickup trucks and SUVs. Class 3 trailer hitches are perfect for towing fishing boat trailers, popup campers, ATV trailers, utility trailers and much more. They are also ideal for adding storage space to your vehicle with a hitch-mounted cargo carrier or bike rack (NOTE: Never exceed the lowest-rated towing component).
See The Application Guide Located Under The "Product Related Documents Tab" for additional descriptions, recommended accessories, and fitment notes.
Hitch Tips and Facts:
- The hitch does not determine how heavy a trailer you can tow
- Trailering ability is determined by your vehicle's specified capacity - check your owner's manual for trailer weights and capacities
- A specific model vehicle may have a different capacity based on its engine, transmission, and suspension combination
- Custom fit hitches like the ones listed here, are usually a bolt-on installation.
- Installation rarely requires drilling but may require bumper cover trimming and lowering exahuast systems to gain access to attaching points
- The price for hitches listed here does NOT include installation
- Installation should take no more than 2 hours unless existing bolts are rusted or broken
From class 1 to class 5, all CURT custom hitches are assembled in the USA to ensure quality from design to finish. They are designed with hands-on engineering for a precise fit. They are welded using a combination of manual and robotic operations for speed and accuracy. Finally, they are finished with our unique co-curing process. Each hitch is dipped in a liquid Bonderite coating for rust prevention, inside and out, and then co-cured in a durable black powder coat finish for maximum rust, chip and UV resistance.
Every CURT custom hitch design is thoroughly tested at our in-house testing facility in Detroit, MI. We adhere to the proposed SAE J684 testing protocols to make sure that the hitch you mount on your vehicle will be a dependable means to enjoy your lifestyle.
All CURT custom hitches are covered by a limited lifetime warranty.
Real truck lovers, commercial cargo van users, off-roaders, or fans of anything auto, be a truck hero and buy the best quality, best-reviewed, best priced SportRack Products through Leonard Truck Accessories or visit any one of our stores in North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, Virginia, and West Virginia. Leonard Store Locator.
Since opening in 1963 Leonard Buildings and Truck Accessories' goal has always been to provide quality truck accessories at the lowest prices. Ford, Chevy, GMC, Dodge, Ram, Nissan, Honda, Jeep and Toyota Truck owners may disagree on which vehicle brand is better but they can all agree that Leonard Truck Accessories is the perfect place to buy your Class 3 Trailer Hitch by Curt Manufacturing.