- Triple-Axis, Motion-Sensing Accelerometer For Highly Responsive, Smooth Stops
- Third Axis Provides Dynamic Power Adjustments When Going Up Or Down A Hill
- Nine Levels Of Sensitivity Adjustment For Varying Loads Or Driving Conditions
- User-Selectable Power Output And Trailer Brake Light Activation
- Automatic Leveling And Calibration Eliminate Setup Requirements
- Digital Display Shows Power Adjustments In 0.1 Increments
- Built-In Reverse-Polarity And Short-Circuit Protection
- Tow Vehicle 'Low Voltage' And Trailer Disconnect Indicators
- Compatible With Low-Voltage Systems, PWM Systems, ABS And Cruise Control
- Mounts At Various Angles, Above Or Below The Dash, To Increase Usability
- Auto Sleep Mode Prevents Battery Drain After Five Minutes Of Idle Time
- Equipped With A Quick Plug For Fast, Easy Installation
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
On RVs, flatbeds, livestock trailers and many other oversize haulers, manufacturers typically install trailer brakes to assist the tow vehicle in bringing such a massive amount of weight to a halt. But it takes more than a good set of brakes to make quick, efficient stops. It takes precision and the right amount of control.
The crown jewel of Curt Manufacturing's brake control lineup is the TriFlex. This proportion-based brake control features a compact size, a digital display and the ability to manage up to eight brakes at a time. The feature that sets the TriFlex apart from all others is its triple-axis motion-sensing accelerometer. This integrated circuit component allows the TriFlex to detect every motion of your vehicle and trailer with exact precision and to then apply the perfect amount of braking power for every situation. The TriFlex also automatically adjusts brake output when going up or down a hill and is compatible with anti-lock brakes and cruise control. It comes with a mounting bracket and hardware and can be mounted at various angles on your vehicle's dash.
Best of all, like other Curt Manufacturing brake controls, the TriFlex is protected by a limited lifetime warranty. All Curt Manufacturing brake controls are designed to work with quick plugs so that they can readily plug into your vehicle's original equipment socket. They also include a mounting bracket and hardware for easy installation.
A brake controller should be mounted somewhere on the dash of your vehicle, and we recommend putting it below the steering wheel, either on the right or left side of the steering column. This way the control will not block your view when driving, but it will remain accessible and visible when adjustment is needed.
Real truck lovers, commercial cargo van users, off-roaders or fans of anything auto, be a truck hero and buy the best quality, best reviewed, best priced Buyers Products truck accessories through Leonard Truck Accessories or visit any one of our stores in North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, Virginia, and West Virginia. Leonard Store Locator.
Since opening in 1963 Leonard Buildings and Truck Accessories' goal has always been to provide quality truck accessories at the lowest prices. Ford, Chevy, GMC, Dodge, Ram, Toyota, Nissan, Mercedes, and Nissan Truck and Van owners may disagree on which vehicle brand is better, but they can all agree that Leonard Truck Accessories is the perfect place to buy your Trailer Brake Controls TriFlex Controller by CURT Manufacturing.