Go Rhino Hitch Receiver Mounted Step Features
- Safe, easy access to a truck bed or SUV roof rack.
- Choose a step for either 1.25" or 2" receivers.
- Provides added protection to bumpers,
- A convenient storage bag,
- With an nti-rattle device included for secure mounting.
- Easily installation or removal - no tools required.
Go Rhino's Hitch step is a simple solution to a simple problem. Slide the Hitch Step into your 2" (Class III) or 1.25" (Class I, II) receiver and step on it! Take it out if you want or leave it attached for a convenient step up whenever you need it. A side benefit is a little extra protection to your vehicles bumper from dents, dings and scuffs from minor impacts. An anti-rattle device and a convenient black storage bag are included.
What You Need To Know:
- The step has a molded plastic pad
- The step is 36" long and may interfere with some rear facing exhaust outlets
- Consider a locking hitch pin (sold separately) to prevent theft of your Hitch Step
- Go Rhino has earned the prestigious ISO9001 certification*
- Leonard Accessories is a direct distributor of Go Rhino products
Real truck lovers and off-roaders buy the best quality, best reviewed, best priced Go Rhino Hitch Steps products through Leonard Accessories or visit any one of our stores in North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, Virginia and West Virginia. Leonard Store Locator.
Since opening in 1963 Leonard Buildings and Truck Accessories' goal has always been to provide quality truck accessories at the lowest prices. Ford, Chevy, GMC, Dodge, Ram, Nissan, Honda, Jeep and Toyota Truck owners may disagree on which vehicle brand is better but they can all agree that Leonard Truck Accessories is the perfect place to buy your Go Rhino Hitch Steps.
*We monitor, document, and inspect every part and every process, and as a result, have earned the prestigious ISO9001 certification that is your assurance of consistent quality and commitment to excellence. The ISO (International Organization for Standardization) is the world's largest developer of international standards. These standards give state of-the-art specifications for products and services. The ISO was created to provide assurance to consumers that they are being provided great products and services while also making the industry more effective and efficient.
See more products in Running Boards & Nerf Bars > Truck Steps > Hitch Steps