Find a UWS Toolbox for most any pickup truck. Choose crossovers in low profile, narrow, wide, deep or one of the standard sizes listed below. You can purchase your UWS toolbox in bright aluminum, like the ones here, gloss black or matte black finishes. Whichever crossover toolbox you choose it will come to you damage free - Guaranteed
- Single Lid Low-Profile Crossover Toolbox in a Bright Aluminum Finish.
- Low-Profile Design For Better Rearward Visibility
- Packaged For A GUARANTEED DAMAGE FREE DELIVERY (details here)
- Toolboxes For Most Trucks - See Our Measuring Guide To Choose The Right Sized Toolbox For Your Pickup
- Thick .058" Aluminum, One Piece Tubs, and Foam Filled, RigidCore Lids
- Limited Lifetime Warranty (one-year finish, one year parts)
- Assembled In The USA
||6.3 cu. ft. |
||6.6 cu. ft. |
||7.2 cu. ft. |
||7.3 cu. ft. |
||7.5 cu. ft. |
||8.4 cu. ft. |
||8.6 cu. ft. |
Truck Style Fits Are Suggested Only - Measure Your Bed Before Ordering To Avoid Return Shipping and Re-Stocking Fees. Use Our Guide "How To Measure Your Truck Bed For A Crossover Toolbox"
UWS's unique DAMAGE-FREE guarantee means the high-quality UWS Toolbox you ordered will arrive with all these features new, undamaged, and ready to work.
- Patented RigidCore foam-filled lid to maximize strength and prevent binding
- 0.058" extra-thick, one-piece aluminum tub holds heavy tools and cargo
- Stainless steel locking paddle handles for security and corrosion-resistant operation
- A Connecting rod allows for convenient operation from driver or passenger side
- Built lower on the bed rail for a better view out the rear window
- Interior rod enclosure helps prevent bending or jamming of lock system
- Widespread handles are easy to reach from either side of the truck
- The MicroSeal gasket helps seal out moisture, dust, and dirt
- Lid self-opens to 90 degrees for convenient operation and loading
- Tool trays and built-in screwdriver holders for easy organization
- Three-compartment sliding tray for convenient small item storage and retrieval
UWS takes pride in their product and pride in their retail packaging and they want to be sure each customer receives their UWS Toolbox in the same condition it left the manufacturing facility, un-scratched and un-dented. Your new toolbox gets boxed TWICE. The first box encases the product tightly and then it's placed in a slightly larger box with foam protection at the corners and the top - the most vulnerable areas to damage. Your UWS toolbox starts out tough and with the extra added protection it will arrive to you without dents, dings or scratches - GUARANTEED.
Real truck lovers, commercial cargo van users, off-roaders or fans of anything auto, be a truck hero and buy the best quality, best reviewed, best priced UWS and CURT truck accessories through Leonard Truck Accessories or visit any one of our stores in North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, Virginia, and West Virginia. Leonard Store Locator.
Since opening in 1963 Leonard Buildings and Truck Accessories' goal has always been to provide quality truck accessories at the lowest prices. Ford, Chevy, GMC, Dodge, Ram, Toyota, Nissan, Mercedes, and Nissan Truck and Van owners may disagree on which vehicle brand is better, but they can all agree that Leonard Truck Accessories is the perfect place to buy your Bright Aluminum Low Profile Tool Box | Paddle Handles by UWS.
See more products in Truck Tool Boxes > Single Lid Crossover Tool Boxes