Find a UWS Toolbox for most any pickup truck. Choose crossovers in, narrow, wide, deep or one of the low-profile, sizes listed below. You can purchase your UWS toolbox in Matte Black, like the ones here, or bright aluminum. Whichever crossover toolbox you choose it will come to you damage free - Guaranteed
- Single Lid Low-Profile Crossover Toolbox With Secure Lock Latching in a Bright Aluminum Finish.
- Lined On The Bottom and All Sides With BedRug Brand Liner
- Low-Profile Design For Better Rearward Visibility
- Packaged For A GUARANTEED DAMAGE FREE DELIVERY (details here)
- Toolboxes For Most Trucks - See Our Measuring Guide To Choose The Right Sized Toolbox For Your Pickup
- Thick .058" Aluminum, One Piece Tubs, and Foam Filled, RigidCore Lids
- Limited Lifetime Warranty (one-year finish, one year parts)
- Assembled In The USA
Two lockable twist handles allow you to lock the truck tool box from either the driver or passenger side. The two locks also give you the option to lock both sides for maximum security. The Secure Handle pulls the lid down tightly for an extra secure seal. Secure Lock features don't end there - an included, removable, BedRug Brand Liner protects tools and reduces noise while in motion.
Toolbox Measurements In Inches
||8.4 cu. ft. |
||8.6 cu. ft. |
Truck Style Fits Are Suggested Only - Measure Your Bed Before Ordering To Avoid Return Shipping and Re-Stocking Fees. Use Our Guide "How To Measure Your Truck Bed For A Crossover Toolbox"
UWS's unique DAMAGE-FREE guarantee means the high-quality UWS Toolbox you ordered will arrive with all these features new, undamaged, and ready to work.
- Easy-to-operate, dual-locking twist handles offer strength and maximum security
- Connecting rod allows for convenient operation from driver or passenger side
- Interior rod enclosure helps prevent bending or jamming of lock system
- Patented RigidCore foam-filled lid to maximize strength and prevent binding
- Removable BedRug liner protects tools, reduces noise and allows for easy cleaning
- 0.058" extra-thick, one-piece aluminum tub holds heavy tools and cargo
- Widespread handles are easy to reach from either side of the truck
- MicroSeal gasket helps seal out moisture, dust and dirt
- Lid opens 90 degrees for easy loading and self-closes for single-hand operation
- Tool trays and built-in screwdriver holders for easy organization
- Three-compartment sliding tray for convenient small item storage and retrieval
- Multiple box sizes available for a custom fit on each truck application
- Easy to install with pre-drilled mounting slots and included hardware
- Assembled in USA
- Limited lifetime warranty (one-year finish, one-year parts)
UWS takes pride in their product and pride in their retail packaging and they want to be sure each customer receives their UWS Toolbox in the same condition it left the manufacturing facility, un-scratched and un-dented. Your new toolbox gets boxed TWICE. The first box encases the product tightly and then it's placed in a slightly larger box with foam protection at the corners and the top - the most vulnerable areas to damage. Your UWS toolbox starts out tough and with the extra added protection it will arrive to you without dents, dings or scratches - GUARANTEED.
Real truck lovers, commercial cargo van users, off-roaders or fans of anything auto, be a truck hero and buy the best quality, best reviewed, best priced UWS and CURT truck accessories through Leonard Truck Accessories or visit any one of our stores in North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, Virginia, and West Virginia. Leonard Store Locator .
Since opening in 1963 Leonard Buildings and Truck Accessories' goal has always been to provide quality truck accessories at the lowest prices. Ford, Chevy, GMC, Dodge, Ram, Toyota, Nissan, Mercedes, and Nissan Truck and Van owners may disagree on which vehicle brand is better, but they can all agree that Leonard Truck Accessories is the perfect place to buy your Bright Aluminum Low Profile Tool Box | Paddle Handles by UWS.
See more products in Truck Tool Boxes > Single Lid Crossover Tool Boxes