If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase from LeonardAccessories.com, simply follow the instructions below to return the item within 30 days, in the original packaging.
All damages must be reported within 72 hours from the time of delivery.
After 30 days you will then be covered by the appropriate manufacturer’s warranty against any defects in material or workmanship.
No merchandise can be returned without a written authorization from LeonardAccessories.com. Failure to do so may result in no credit being given.
Return and Exchange Fees
Returns: 20% restocking fee
If the reason for return or exchange is because of an error made by - Leonard Accessories or the Manufacturer - the customer pays no additional fees.
Leonard Accessories or Manufacturer’s reasons for Return:
- We took your order over the phone and we sent you the wrong item.
- Your item has a manufacturer's defect.
- You received a product different from the one you ordered.
Some Items Not Eligible for Return:
- Custom made and special-order items - unless we are at fault or the item is defective.
- Any items not in the original packaging, missing parts, hardware or instructions
- Any item returned not in re-saleable condition i.e. scratched or partially installed
- Items that have been delivered more than 30 days ago. Unless it is a warranty claim (see below)
- Installed items.
- Modified items (items that have been drilled, bent painted or altered in any way)
1. Call Customer Service at 888-590-4769 and review the problem with one of our specialists. We will need the part number and order number of the defective item. Documentation of the issue may be necessary. Pictures and video may be requested via email by the manufacturer.
2. We will confirm the purchase date and verify that the item is still under warranty. At that time, we will either send the information to the manufacturer for replacement/refund or if the item is out of warranty discuss options for replacement with you.
3. Once the warranty claim is approved, re-package the item carefully to avoid shipping damage that may be mis-construed as abuse by the manufacturer and void your warranty claim. When the manufacturer receives the return and agrees that the item is defective a full refund (including shipping) will be credited or a replacement part will be sent out at no cost to you.
Start the Return Process
To begin your return, call 1-888-590-4769 or email [email protected] and get an RGA or RMA number before you send any items back. We will send you an email asking a few questions regarding the item you wish to return. Once we receive your reply we will begin the appropriate return process and issue your RMA or RGA authorizations along with a return label, if applicable